Friday, August 14, 2009

Mostly pictures!!

Daddy insisted our baby girl needed a walker...who am I to say no!!! ;)


Grady, Owen, and Brookston enjoying a water birthday party!

(thanks to my photo taking friend's for these pictures!)

Yes, I admit, I'm into these cute girly clothes now!
And look at this baby girl, she's GOTTA be teething right?
I'm losing hope since it's been over a month...
but 3 friends confirmed that her gums look like something is going on in there!


Brookston and Mommy worked on a little project

Turned out pretty well for a toddler project huh?
(Peel off to reveal the sticky section (one at a time), and sprinkle on the colors!!!)

Brookston (in blue) started "Little Gym" today!!!
His friends Grady (in orange) and Owen (in white) were already in the class...
and Isabelle joins them all next week!
Brookston had a blast!!!!

2 comments:

mommylife said...

Your kids are adorable, they look like they are having so much fun. I love the project that you and Brookston did together looks like alot of fun! I hope Kaisley gets a tooth soon!

Sara said...

Too cute! I love the little project - looks very cool. :)