Sunday, May 22, 2011

Last soccer game

I do believe Brookston had a great time playing soccer this year! These are pictures from our last game.


Brookston and Coach Ken doing a throw in.








The kids all got awards!


I can't remember if someone suggested they be "silly" or "stick their tongue out", but looking at this picture, it sure seems like the suggestion was tongues out! :)


We had a party afterwards and I made cupcakes. The numbers are the numbers from the kids' shirts. The green ones are "grass" and my soccer balls, well, they were a learning experience! ha!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was noticing the tongues last night also, I just said to be silly. I guess when you are 4 sticking out your tongue is REALLY silly.

Michelle said...

Oh funny! I thought I remembered "be silly"! Every single one stuck their tongue out!!!! :)