Wednesday, July 27, 2011

8 months fun fact

Ignoring the fact that my baby is EIGHT MONTHS OLD...what? How? When did that happen? I weighed him today on the pediactric scale that we have and he's 18 pounds, 11 ounces. Right at the 50th percentile. Before having Sutton, when it came to weight, I didn't know anything under 97th percentile until maybe 18 months! ;) And still to this day, Brookston hangs out around 70th and Kaisley around 85th.

So to my fun fact...Sutton at 8 months is 18 pounds, 11 ounces. The EXACT weight of Brookston, when???

This is where you think to yourself...7 months? 6? 5? 4?

It's crazy to think that my 8 month old is the same weight as Brooskton at....



4 months old! :) So, if you have a child weighing 18 pounds 11 ounces at 8 months, he would be in the 50th percentile, but at 4 months, that puts him in the 97th! I just thought it was funny!

No comments: