Sunday, November 22, 2015

Birthday boy


Sutton decided he wanted to celebrate his 5th birthday with his cousins in Louisiana.  So, we made the trip for thanksgiving and did his party there!  He made a great decision...I think everyone had a blast!  This is just the first of many posts about our trip back to LA!


Sutton and his best little buddy from before we moved.  We've seen them a couple times since moving and these two just pick right back up from where they left off!



Cousins!!



Daddy having some fun too!



Singing to the birthday boy!  My friend and I teamed up to make Sutton his cake.  I wasn't sure what we would do for his cake since we would be out of town.  I had even opted for the party that included cake.  But when my friend said that she had the stuff and would help...we did it together!  :)


Sutton and two of his cousins at his party!

No comments: