Friday, April 9, 2010

Mexico - Park

We spent an entire day at a park, which is described as an open sea aquarium. I'm not sure I quite agree with that, but we enjoyed our day there! It was a lot of land to walk around, swim in, bike on, lazy river through, and eat and drink all day long!
Photobucket
We started out wakling around the entire place. It probably took us about 1 1/2 to 2 hours and we enjoyed stopping along the beaches, rocks, sitting in some chairs and watching the lazy river and the rope walk, and just plain old walking.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We enjoyed some time down the lazy river, with a stop at the rope walk. Our lazy river didn't end too lazy though as Richard and I raced to the finish with a full on sprint, tube in tow! :) So, at least we got yet another good work out in (as if the 2 hour walk wasn't enough for us out of shape folks!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We did some snorkeling, which wasn't the most impressive snorkeling I've ever seen. Honestly, in my opinion, it didn't come close, but I've been to The Great Barrier Reef, so I'm sure my standards are a little off! :) But, one cool thing was the caves we snorkeled through!
Photobucket

No comments: