Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It's a BOY!!!

HERE HE IS...Hall Baby #3...a BOY!

In this picture it's like he's floating on his tummy, with his legs underneath him. Spine at the top, head to the right, bum on the left.

Proof that he's a boy!

We are thrilled to find out we have a healthy little boy in there! He cooperated for the most part, showing us his healthy heart, brain, stomach, liver, kidneys, arms, legs, and boy parts...but he decided to keep his face covered when it was time to check his lips and nose. So, we will go back in 4 weeks to see his sweet little face. Mommy is TOTALLY okay with getting another peak at this sweet little boy.

This picture is similar to the first, but you can see his arms "under" his face. This is the reason we're going back...he was hiding behind his arms!

His arms!

We are told he's weighing in at 11 ounces (he's 19w1d, Kaisley was 11 ounces at 19w6d and Brookston was 12 ounces at 20w2d...so, seems right for our kiddos).

I always love to see baby feet! :)

I believe she said the placenta is anterior, so in the front, which would explain why I didn't think I was feeling NEARLY as much movement as I felt with the other two! However, I do feel him, so yeah for that!

This picture is always a little freaky looking, it's a face on shot (so it must have been earlier, before he covered his face). His head is on the right, you can see one of his eyes. Sorry about the smudge, I must have had something on my scanner because it's on all of the pictures!

6 comments:

Kim said...

YAY congrats!! I have to say I am SHOCKED that it is a boy!

Anonymous said...

Congrats mama! So happy you have a healthy lil man in there! I had an anterior placenta with peyton, so I didnt feel as much either. Although, near the end I did!

The Captain's Wife said...

what!! I guess I should have known I would be wrong...I always am! Congrats on your newest baby boy!

Cindy said...

Awww!!! Those pictures are absolutely adorable!!! He is so handsome already! Both of my babies hid their faces, which is why we get another u/s tomorrow! Our little girl has an anterior placenta and I hardly ever feel her...even now at 24 weeks. It can move (our little boy's did...now it's lateral instead of anterior), so maybe you'll feel your little boy more soon! Can't wait to hear your name ideas!

Heather said...

yay! congrats! I'm sure girls are fun, but I'm a little partial towards boys - I wonder why :) And I think i guessed boy in your poll. great ultrasound pics!!!

Courtney said...

awwwh so cute!!! YAY!! Congrats!