Thursday, July 1, 2010

Will you guess?

I know a bunch of you have voted on the left hand side as to what gender you think Hall baby #3 will be! Thank you!! It's fun to see what everyone thinks! It's a pretty close race every time I check...currently at 13 for girl and 15 for boy!

Now, anyone care to leave a comment so I know who thinks girl and who thinks boy? :) PLEASE! :) :)

Let's see if I can help you with some old wives tales, if you'd like (thanks to my pregnancy journal, I looked up the details where I've started to forget!):


Brookston:
Never felt sick, gagged a few times brushing teeth, but maybe because I thought I was supposed to! :)
Tired starting 8 weeks, but really tired starting 10 weeks, felt better around 12 weeks.
Had about a week long headache, twice in 1st trimester.
My hair, nails, and skin looked pretty good! :)
Heartrate was 122bpm at 6 weeks.
Heartrate was high 160's, low 170's at 10 weeks.
Heartrate was 150's at 15 weeks.
Heartrate averaged 140's from 20 weeks and on.
Felt first movement at 15 weeks, 3 days.
Richard felt movement at 18 weeks.

Kaisley:
Had a few food aversions, but never the least bit sick.
Tired from about 5 1/2 weeks, but felt better around 8 weeks.
No headaches!
Bad skin!!
Heartrate was 115bmp at 6 weeks.
Heartrate was 164 at 12 weeks.
Heartrate was in the 140's-150's from about 15 weeks and on.
Felt movement between 15 weeks, 4 days.
Richard felt movement at 20 weeks, 4 days.

Baby #3:
A few food aversions, but never sick at all.
Tired from about 5 weeks and thought it was better about 12, but summer heat disagrees!
Bad headaches for 2 weeks, from about 15-17 weeks.
Bad skin!!!!
Heartrate was 135bpm at 6 weeks.
Heartrate was 160's at 9 weeks.
Heartrate was 172bpm at 11 weeks.
Heartrate was 160's at 15 weeks.
Heartrate is 150's at 18 weeks.
Felt movement at 14 weeks, 6 days. But not a very active one so far.
Richard has not felt movement yet.



Hmmmm, I think if you go by symptoms this one is a girl. Will my symptoms stay consistant? Mommy's instict first said girl, then went to boy, and now I think is back to girl. Mommy's instinct was right with both Brookston and Kaisley, so this time, I'm just confused! :)

On Tuesday, July 6th we will find out which gender rules this house...at least for a few years! :) Stay tuned! :)

7 comments:

Kim said...

I think girl. It was your belly that did it for me, and I am sticking with it.

Lara said...

GIRL all the way!!!!!

The Captain's Wife said...

based soely off your belly comparisons....I said girl. Reading your sysmtoms and your instinct....def a girl!

Miki said...

Just based off your symptoms I say GIRL but I wish boy! LOL Why do I wish boy? I think Kaisley would be so cute to be in-between brothers.:) That heart rate OWT tends to be more right than wrong so that's my biggest indication of Girl oh and the bad skin too, that's pretty common of girls. But as my OB always told ME, looks like (boy) but we've got a 50/50 chance of being right! ;)

Amanda said...

I'm guessing girl, just because it sounds like symptom wise this pregnancy is closer to Kaisley's pregnancy

Julie said...

I was thinking girl the second I read you were preggo. Before the belly pics, or this post. My gut says girl, and I'm sticking to it. :)

Liz said...

I think I posted girl...but even if I said boy, I'm going girl b/c of your symptoms. I love that you keep such a good record - what a great memory for your kiddos! xoxo