Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A visit on the way home

My best friend from high school now lives about 6 hours from the beach in N C, and about 12 hours from our house. Not quite half way, but it made for a nice weekend stop. We haven't seen them in exactly 2 years! And it was a nice way to break up the trip, especially with young kids in the car! We arrive at their house Friday early evening and spent the night Friday and Saturday.

The kids "relaxing" with a DVD before bed. They were so cute.

For Olivia's 3rd Birthday she was going to see Dis.ney on I.ce. So, we had the honor of going with them. This was by far the coolest experience I've had in a long time. The look of complete awe on their faces, their eyes glued to the ice and lighting up like never before. I honestly don't think I could ever forget seeing their faces! Plus, I was loving it. Amazing show and I'm so glad to have gone!



Seriously, aren't those faces priceless???

It was tough getting all 4 kids to look at the camera! :)


The girls in their outfits for the show!


Sutton had an absolute blast with balloons! :)

No comments: