Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I can't go a week

My goal is to not go a week without blogging SOMETHING... So, I wanted to share some cuteness...the kiddos and update you from last week's maddess!

Photobucket

Kaisley vs the camera

Photobucket

Brookston loves this tunnel

Photobucket

It comes in this nice little carrying case with it all scrunched up

Photobucket

But he knows how to unzip, undo, and open it!

Photobucket

Swimming at a friend's pool

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kaisley after a nice nap in HER crib!
Now that Brookston is in his big boy room, Kaisley has her own room!

Our update after last week:
The floors have been saved, however we still have concrete in our living room.
It may be a while until the flooring is put back down...it's a PAIN!

The sink is fixed...we found a handyman to come to our rescue!

My root canal was a breeze.
However about 36 hours AFTER the root canal I was having a bunch of pain for about 48 hours.
I think I forgot to "take it easy" and I was just treating it like normal, eating and so on.
Or maybe it was the infection...I have no idea.
All I know now is, it's fine, yeah!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Those photos are just too dang cute!!

Sorry about the floors. I know your pain it took us 2-3 days to do ours. They suck.