Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Vacation Bible School

Last week Brookston attended Vacation Bible School with a friend at his church! It seems like he had a lot of fun...or at least the teachers said he did! It was Monday through Friday from 9am - 12pm. The theme was "flight school", which was so perfect because Brookston LOVES planes!

It was a 2-3 year old class, so I believe he was the youngest..but he did GREAT! He did pout just about every day I left him, but they said he was fine the entire time and did all of the crafts, the music, and so on! Yay!!!

Here are a couple of the pictures they sent home on Friday:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then on Friday, he came home with a bag of goodies.
Mostly the crafts that he worked on all week...here are some of my favorites:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, the craft pics are great! I always loved VBS when I was young!