Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween

We had a great time in our neighborhood trick or treating. Our little tiger actually lasted the longest and was really into the process! I was impressed with his "thank you's" and "bye bye's"!

Brookston had a Halloween parade at his school in the morning. I was able to attend with the little kids to watch. Then later, I headed back to school to help with centers during their party. I was in charge of estimating the belly size of the pumpkin (so I had the educational one!) ;)

Richard was able to escape work for a little bit to attend Kaisley's Halloween party too. I'm so glad he could go, as it was his first time even seeing her school and I had already committed to Brookston's school. He was very impressed with her teacher! And I know Kaisley was in heaven having daddy visit school.

No comments: