Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pictures together & updates

Brookston was being super cute and sharing his coloring books with his baby sister...

Photobucket

But a posed pictures of a 3 month old and a 2 year old??? Haha! Yeah right! I thought oh how cute is this...I ended up dressing both kids in orange today and thought it was the perfect time to try siblings pictures....um, no!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


In other news...

Brookston is starting to self potty train! For maybe 3-4 weeks now, he'll ask to go sit on the potty at EVERY diaper change. It started with him just sitting on it and 10 seconds later, nothing, but he'd say "all done!" Which was fine...we certainly didn't expect anything at just 2 years old, being that everyone says boys are harder and take longer.

But maybe a week into it, he went a couple times here and there. And now in the last week or so, he goes EVERY time he sits down! He is NOT holding his bladder between potty visits though, which is totally fine, we aren't doing anything at this point, but he's so interested in the potty, you'd think this was perfect timing!

EXCEPT, 4 weeks from today I am traveling alone with both kids. Picture just me with 2 kids on a plane with a newly potty trained toddler...uh....no! It's not gonna happen.

So I hope I'm not missing my window here! We are going to wait until next month!!!

In Kaisley's world....

She's becoming more and more vocal, laughs included. How stinking cute are baby laughs...unfortunately they usually end in the hiccups! Poor thing! I almost feel guilty when I get her all happy and excited...but I can't resist those baby laughs.

Just for a little fun, here is Kaisley (3 1/2 months)

Photobucket

And here was Brookston (4 months)

Photobucket

Shirts were given to us by the hospital...Back to Sleep (SIDS prevention)! :) :)

Oh...and HELLO ROLLS!!!!

Photobucket

If you could only see those thighs too! You'd wanna pinch 'em! :)

5 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE that last picture of them together where they are sorta looking at each other. It's like they're saying "Crazy mama - thinks we're going to cooperate! ha!"

Courtney said...

I want to eat her arms AND her legs!! She is getting so big!

And way to go Brookston!! He'll be potty trained before you know it...but hopefully not til next month. :)

Mami said...

They are so cute!

Jayme said...

I'm still contemplating PT advice. . but I really don't have much as I can barely remember last week much less a year ago! I think you will end up doing what is right for B! Uh, and those pictures of the 2 of them look much more successful of our first try for pics together! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures! We got a onesie like that too and yes, Peyton actually wore it--I thought it was funny and cute! And Peyton too has permanent indentions in her thighs from her chubbo leg rolls! LOL!