Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I'm still here!

Sorry, I've been slacking...according to a recent phone call with my mom! ;)

I was thinking I hadn't blogged because not much has happened, but no, no indeed, that's not the case. How quickly I forget (oh if I didn't have pictures to document our life)! It's not that we haven't done much...it's that I haven't stuck my memory card into my computer to upload picutures and then...OH YEAH...we did that, and that, and that!

So....

There were birthday parties, lots of them in the last 2 weeks!!! 5 I believe! :) And we're not done yet!

Here are some pictures of a snow party! The weather was a beautiful almost 70 degrees and I thought beautiful weather was going to ruin a party (lol...sounds odd right?), but it did not at all..it was more than perfect. Some were in short sleeves, some were in long sleeves, but playing comfortably in the snow -- which of course they brought in by machine for the party! The kids had so much fun in the Lousiana "snow"!



Then, Brookston discovered the bikes...

Looks like we know what he's getting for his 3rd birthday!

Sorry Kaisley, you're still too young for your own!

Then there was the party that we hosted for some of Richard's people from work. Of course being a not so impressive cook, this was a bit stressful for me...but I think it went off pretty well!

It was a number of days of stress (to which I thank my friends for helping me out with some issues, from what to cook to a friend offering to make dessert for us :) :) Thanks to all of my friends for dealing with me that week). I guess it sounds funny to some of you for me to stress so much over a dinner, but well, when you're not a confident cook, cooking for anyone other than your family (who has to eat what you put on the table), it's stressful!

So, as a result from the dinner party....Kaisley now thinks she's a big girl...

Honestly, I was pretty impressed! ;)

No comments: