Monday, July 30, 2012

Posted a few updates

I'm not sure if anyone really follows anymore since I haven't done a lot of updating lately...but, I thought I'd let anyone out there know that I just did a bunch of posts and backdated them to when they happened...pretty much all from June.  You'll see a couple inbetween that I actually did post (from my phone), but if you go back to the beginning of June, you'll see a number of new ones too!  :)

All is well here...it's been a fun and busy summer.  Between a few weekend trips, a beach trip, soccer camp, two kindergarten camps, lots of Little Gym camp, dance class, karate class, swimming, and Mother's Day Out...we've stayed busy this summer! 

We are looking forward to the new school year!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

love all the updates!! I can't get over how beautiful your children are!! Sounds like a wonderful summer with great memories!