Monday, October 12, 2015

Back on the blog...time to play catch up!

It's been over a year since I blogged.  I figured there wasn't much of a point really.  However, my sweet husband mentioned to me several times over the last  year that he would pull up the blog to show someone our recent pictures, only to see, it was unchanged. 

Then, a handful of times, we'd be talking about something and I'd pull up the blog to find out when we did that.  Or to see a cute picture.

So I realized, I did this for me!  I did this to document our life!

It's time to play catch up.  I've gone and back dated posts for the last year (as of today I'm only half way there, but working on it)...so, at least they are there.  It may not have a lot of detail, it may have been thrown up there quickly, but it's there!  And for that, I'm glad to have the record!

No comments: