Thursday, November 10, 2011

Big boy hair cut

I have given Sutton 3 little trims in the last few months. Mostly just around the ears, a tad in the front too, but that's it. But, check out the back of his hair...I needed to clean this up! So on Monday, during bath, I brought out the scissors. He did really well, because he was playing in the bath the entire time. Unfortunately I got to focus on one side a lot more than the other since all he wanted to do was play in the running water.


I know the haircut wasn't perfect...but I was fiarly pleased. This picture was actually before I fixed up the front so it wasn't so choppy. But I needed to get a picture while he was happy. Really though, oh my goodness, he looks like Brookston here!!!!



I was just glad that the back was no longer a huge mess! But now it begins...monthly haircuts..and he's not even one! OY! This is one, and possibly the only, place that boys are more high maintenance than girls! LOL!


No comments: