Tuesday, May 24, 2011

baby babble

Sutton officially started to baby babble yesterday! What a sweet little sound. And those first babbles, lucky me, were mamama! I know they have absolutely no meaning other than exploring his own voice, but man did he get my attention!!!! And I loved it! Following his mamama, was bababa, ahyayaya, and dadada. Go buddy, way to explore all of those sounds at one time. Although today he seems to prefer the good on ahyayaya.


It really took my by surprise because Kaisley took a long, long time to babble. She constantly had fluid in her ears, therefore keeping her from really hearing what was going on. So it wasn't until tubes at 10 months that she started her babbling. And since Brookston is 4 years old, I didn't remember how old he was. I had to go look it up, he was about 6 1/2 months old. Who knew! Well, who remembered anyway.


I love hearing Sutton's little voice...it's adorable!

No comments: